Monday, April 13, 2009

Rod, Reel, Boots, And A Few Lures!

Last week I had somebody ask me where I thought would be a good place to fish for somebody without a boat, and couldn't wade. Somebody who is disabled, or somebody who couldn't afford a pair of waders. Unfortunetly, I couldn't think of one spot for them that would for sure produce some fish. So, I hopped in the truck today with 3 lures in my pocket and drove around for a couple of hours to a few lakes (no these weren't farm ponds). Well, It's safe to say I found a couple of spots for somebody to fish that is stuck on land. Sorry for the picture quality, I was by myself and was setting the camera on a log and things. Total catch was 21 bass in just two hours of fishing. To the person who asked me last week about where to try, I forgot who you were so PM me and Ill let you know a spot or two..lol
Who says you need a boat to catch some nice fish? This was on public water within a 5 minute walk from Bar-b-Q pits and picnic benches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting

If you liked my blog or you have a question that I may be able to help you out with in regards to bass fishing in Erie, don't hesitate sending me an email. You can email me by clicking on my profile, and you'll see the link. It goes right to my phone so I get it quickly. Also, if you have something to share, please do so.

Tight Lines,

-Mike